Your shopping cart is empty.
This photo was taken at the Surf City pier during a stormy morning; the waves were reaching the bottom of the pier and the current was sweeping everything to the left. I edited the photo in Photoshop to give a sense of movement in the water. My favorite part of this image is you can see the fishing lines in the pier pilings.
- Photo prints are printed on high quality photo paper and supplied unframed.
- Canvas prints are printed on high quality canvas hand stretched on either 0.75" or 1.5" deep bars and supplied unframed unless purchased framed.
- All frames are floating frames which provide for a gap between the frame and the canvas edge to allow the illusion of the canvas 'floating' inside the frame.
- Frames come in black and white for 0.75" gallery wraps and black, white and oak for 1.5" gallery wraps. Please do not select the oak frame for a 0.75" gallery wrap as it's not available.
- The edges of my canvases display a mirrored image.
- Most images will be signed by me in pen or canvas ink; those that are drop shipped will have a signature printed on the bottom right corner.
Custom orders are available. For special requests or inquiries, please contact me!
© Copyright Jenn Gold Photography. Artwork may not be reproduced or resold without the express permission of the artist.
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
HERE'S 15% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Plus exclusive access to new releases and VIP discounts.